The Cool Insuring Arena is continuing the walking program for 2019. Memberships can be purchased at the Box Office window and are valid for a full calendar year! Box Office hours are 10am-5pm M-F.
Cool Insuring Arena will resume Summer Walking Hours with 7am- 5pm on available dates.
All walkers are required to have their membership card with them at all times. In addition- they should be signing in/out in the arena lobby.
Memberships are valid for a full year from the time of purchase.
- Walkers ages 12-17 must register with the written consent of their parent or guardian.
- Walkers under the age of 12 are not permitted.
- Membership cards will be issued to identify those individuals participating in the walking program. (Please have your card on when you come into the arena to walk)
- Public – $10.00 per year
- Senior Citizens (65+) – $9.00 per year
The Arena reserves the right to restrict walking due to events or building maintenance. Whenever possible, advance notice of special hours will be posted at the building entrances and online via our social media sites.
Please do not park in the main parking lot during regular business hours: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. These parking spaces are for those patrons conducting business in the building. Walking across the parking lot is also a great way to add to your exercise time.
Runners should use the outside lane and walkers should use the inside lane. Be courteous of others and do not block both lanes.
* If you experience pain, shortness of breath, chest pain or pressure, extreme fatigue, dizziness, lightheadedness or any unusual signs or symptoms – STOP IMMEDIATELY and consult your doctor!